||Bohemia, NY and Warner Robins, GA
- Responsible for managing the plans, evaluating, and/or coordinating the installation of local and/or remote data and voice communications infrastructure; cables, conduits, vaults, etc.
- Design complex networks or portions of networks that include selection of fiber and copper cables, man-holes, ducts, trenching.
- Oversee voice network reconfiguration and billing reconciliation.
- Ensure OSP network control programs satisfy the communications needs.
- Perform bi-weekly on-site Quality Assurance (QA) inspections of all cable and telecommunications space installations, or more frequently if needed as milestone dates are approached.
- Determine user needs through various interviews with key personnel, utilizing information gathered from this process to determine network design, and to diagnose and resolve existing operational problems.
- Coordinate all phases of system implementation after having evaluated and recommended appropriate telecommunications infrastructure design.
- Provide management with analysis of the operational and financial impact of proposed regulatory changes.
- Six (6) or more years of experience in commercial testing in support of operational communication systems and data, voice, and video applications.
||BS degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Information Systems and/or equivalent.
- RCDD Certification.
- Security Clearance.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- Travel - Domestic and International.