- Command Center Solutions
- Infrastructure Solutions
- Unified Communications Solutions (UCS)
- Visual Communications
- Virtualization Solutions
- Enterprise Storage Solutions
- Satellite Communications
- Microwave Communications
- Deployable Communications
Technology chosen to provide high-speed communications links, when it is not economically feasible to install fiber optic cable systems. Microwave systems offer quick installations, abundant bandwidth, low sustainment costs.
DasNet has been providing commercial and private organizations with terrestrial wireless solutions for more than a decade. Microwave communications technology has come a long way, from analog to digital transmission techniques offering traditional Time Division Multiplex (TDM) carriers and now Ethernet. The capability to offer fiber optic like capacities makes microwave systems an excellent and less costly alternative to fiber optic cable systems. Fiber optic systems are sometimes not cost-effective to install.
DasNet’s team of microwave engineers have experience designing microwave systems, using manual path profiling and analysis, as well as through the assistance of software tools, such as PathLoss path design. Traditional profiling and analysis combined with PathLoss results to a technical compliant and cost-effective design.
Our microwave solutions offering can be composed of one or combination of the following topologies; the final solution is dependent on the requirements, taking into consideration existing network configuration and assets.
- Point-to-point Topology. Used in providing high speed backbone links between major nodes in an enterprise or commercial network.
- Star Network Topology. It is composed of a base station and a number of remote stations. It is a cost-effective solution for providing last-mile access to remote offices and users. However, the base station is a common point of failure.
- Mesh Network Topology. This topology offers mitigates the common point of failure in star networks. Sites have multiple links between them; thereby the failure of one node does not affect the other nodes. Mesh networks are widely used in wireless CCTV systems.
DasNet engineers review the requirements and site survey information in developing cost-effective solutions, looking at the entire communications network architecture, rather than just the segment pertaining to the transmission media. This allows us to provide solutions that are easy to expand, operate, maintain and meet our client’s expectations.
DasNet builds microwave links utilizing a variety of industry leaders. Link availability is dependent on two things: a) a well-engineered microwave link design; and b) highly reliable microwave equipment. Our microwave engineers have been performing turn-key MW solutions since the first Gulf War, providing terrestrial and satellite communications for the Allied Forces in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.